Available Full-time and Part-time Positions:
- Assistant Managers
- Back of House Prep Cooks
- Front of the House Team Members
Pay: $10-16 (+tip sharing for FOH) depending on the position and experience
To setup an interview, email your resume with a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow recipes and instructions accurately
- Prepare all food items such as sauces, spices, and frozen custard mix
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash, etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Proven experience as prep cook
- 18+ years old
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- High school diploma or equivalent; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
We are seeking organized and hard-working individuals to oversee the team, the operation of the kitchen, and the restaurant as a whole in order to offer our customers the best experience while focusing on facility cleanliness and staff efficiency.
- Train, coach, and guide team members during the shift by ensuring that all communication and procedural tools are being used and followed
- Lead through positive words and actions and embrace the culture and the mission of HLB
- Manage and cultivate relationships with the team, the guests, and the vendors in a continual effort to provide excellent 'Hoss'pitality
- Assist with inventory and ensure it is properly accounted for.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all HLB standards as well as all local, state, and federal safety, health, employment and liquor laws.
- Lead the team through a smooth and clean closing process.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team at all times.
- 18+ years old
- At least 1 year of management or supervisory experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Capable team leader, able to provide constructive feedback and support
- Able to assess situations and make appropriate decisions
We are seeking fun, motivated, outgoing, and high energy individuals to join our team as Team Members with the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, high volume, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary, with hands-on training and a structured path to grow your career.
- Work to provide high-quality food while serving at a high volumE
- Seek new responsibilities within the restaurant in order build experience
- Master skills at all work stations
- Keep the work, service, and guests areas clean
- Care for our guests with excellent 'Hoss'pitality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Open availability and flexibility are a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Previous experience in a restaurant or fast food establishment is a plus
- Self-motivated achiever, interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
HLB is a growing company and we like to promote our star performers from within. We reward individuals that show a drive for success and have the ability handle greater responsibilities. Through growth in knowledge and experience, Team Members have the chance to move up into Team Leader, Shift Manager, and other management positions. Selected individuals will enjoy competitive pay rates and strong career growth opportunities
Other benefits include:
• Paid Time Off Program
• Employee Dining Program
• Ongoing Hands-on Training
• Career Development