We are located at 515 Burkit Commons Ave, just 1/2 mile south of Concord Rd.
- Front of the House Team Members - Pay: $10 (hourly + tip sharing)
- Shift Manager - Pay: $15-16 (hourly + tip sharing)
Fill out our application and we'll be in touch if your experinces matches our needs. Shift Manager applicants must submit a resume.
We are seeking fun, motivated, outgoing, and high energy individuals to join our team as Team Members with the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, high volume, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary, with hands-on training and a structured path to grow your career.
- Work to provide high-quality food while serving at a high volume
- Seek new responsibilities within the restaurant in order build experience
- Master skills at all work stations
- Keep the work, service, and guests areas clean
- Care for our guests with excellent 'Hoss'pitality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Open availability and flexibility are a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Previous experience in a restaurant or fast food establishment is a plus
- Self-motivated achiever, interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
We are seeking organized and hard-working individuals to oversee the team, the operation of the kitchen, and the restaurant as a whole in order to offer our customers the best experience while focusing on facility cleanliness and staff efficiency.
- Follow all opening procedures and tasks to have the burger shop ready by serving time
- Train, coach, and guide team members and trainers during the shift by ensuring that all communication, and procedural tools are being used and followed
- Lead through positive words and actions and embrace the culture and the mission of HLB
- Manage and cultivate relationships with the team, the guests, and the vendors in a continual effort to provide excellent Hoss-pitality
- Manage the team’s appearance and performance and recommend corrective action when appropriate.
- Manage the shift to ensure the lowest possible wait times while driving sales, reducing waste, and upholding quality standards.
- Manage shift labor to ensure proper staff utilization, proper employee breaks and overall labor efficiency during the shift.
- Assist with inventory and ensure prodcuts are properly accounted for.
- Address all time-clock issues on the shift and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all HLB standards as well as all local, state, and federal safety, health, employment and liquor laws.
- Lead the team through a smooth and clean closing process.
- Follow all cash-out procedures at the end of shift.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team at all times.
- 18+ years old
- Available any day or evening shift, including weekdays and weekends
- At least 1 year of management or supervisory experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Capable team leader; can provide constructive feedback and support
- Able to assess situations and make decisions
HLB is a growing company and we like to promote our star performers from within. We reward individuals that show a drive for success and have the ability handle greater responsibilities. Through growth in knowledge and experience, Team Members have the chance to move up into Team Leader, Shift Manager, and other management positions. Selected individuals will enjoy competitive pay rates and strong career growth opportunities
Other benefits include:
• Paid Time Off Program
• Employee Dining Program
• Ongoing Hands-on Training
• Career Development